[pskmail] Re: New live cd beta

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 21:25:16 +0100

Hmmm...

I'd like to mention that pskmail uses hamlib (rigctl to be precise) for the
scanner in the
server.

I don't know in what way the use of hamlib for fldigi interferes with that (not
tested).
But I guess it is o.k. for the client. In future the client will also get a
scanning function,
in order to add ALE functions to pskmail.

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/P

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com