[pskmail] Re: N8ET on 14.077.1

  • From: ve7cus@xxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 13:52:03 -0800

Hi Bill,

I heard your signal and you were right on frequency but by the time I switched from server to client the signal was disappearing and now I can no longer hear you.

Darrel
On 4-Jan-07, at 10:08 AM, Bill - N8ET wrote:

I have the server up and running on 14.0771 with the beam pointed west
from Ohio. I will leave it up for the afternoon if anyone wants to try a
connect.

I'll be in an out of the shack during that time, and will try to keep an eye on
my email in case anyone has questions/comments/requests.

--
73 - Bill - N8ET
Kanga US