[pskmail] Re: More tests - client to server only this time

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 17:48:06 +1100

Hi Rein and Per,

More information on the previous tests (today's email):

I tested the mail download with the client under Ubuntu (andLinux) instead
of Windows and got similar results except that this time there was not even
a zero size attachment. The attachment just disappeared although I could see
the decoded text in the terminal window was complete and accurate.

The email accounts were gmail to gmail.

Hope this helps,

73's John (VK2ETA)