[pskmail] Re: Mail refresh

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 09:38:30 +0200

I could argue that some hams require a translation but its difficult to
translate well anyhow. Whenever you want to remove translation just
select the form, properties and uncheck "Automatic internationalization"
to have it only use a default language.

Like here at the bottom:

Or, if you just want to change the translation for your language then
select the indicated bundle file and open it (not edit).
That will present a view with all the languages and what they translate
the default to (if not then its empty).

73 de Per
SM0RWO