[pskmail] Re: Info on PSKMail client

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 10:15:36 +0100 (CET)

Hi Franco...

As there are several clients in the wild, pse always tell us which one you use.

You have jPSKmail-0.4.9.9?

To receive broadcasts you have to put the client into the default mode,
which is PSK250 for the intermar servers on 10148.0, and PSK500R for the
multimode
servers on 10147.0

Bulletin reception is automatically switched on when the client  receives a
'ZCZC', and ends
with a 'NNNN'.
Messages received for your call are displayed on the APRS tab and on the
terminal tab.

In all other cases you have to be connected to the server.

The servers list is autmatically filled when you receive a beacon, a QSL or a
ping answer from a server.
You can see which servers are best on the Mode tab...
The default modes are displayed on http://pskmail.wikispaces.com/PSKmailservers