[pskmail] Re: Iac fleetcodes

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 17:54:59 +0200

Hi,

If you use the menu to get the fleetcodes then the server just requests the data from noaa, it's this data actually: http://weather.noaa.gov/pub/data/raw/as/asxx21.egrr..txt <http://http://weather.noaa.gov/pub/data/raw/as/asxx21.egrr..txt>

I'm not that familiar with what noaa are producing but I was not able to find fleetcodes for other areas besides europe and the north atlantic. If you have a url for other areas then I think others would be interested in that information. Getting the data is easy if you have the url, just request that web page during a connected session and paste the info in a file. If you have a working url then perhaps we could add that to the info menu and make it even easier?

73, Per
sm0rwo

2013-09-07 14:09, Greg S skrev:
Is it possible to change it in client or server to get iac fleetcodes
for north america?

On 9/3/13, victor maddex <vmaddex@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
May I second that, it's the PTT control I need 😉

Thanks

Vic
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 16:35:59 +0100
To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: g3nrw-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pskmail] Windows client 2.1.0-d or later available?

Hi Rein

Any sign of pskmail client for Windows v2.1.0-d or later? I really would
like to try it with my TS-590S.

--
73
Ian, G3NRW