[pskmail] Config save problems test results.

  • From: Roger G6CKR <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 21:58:57 +0100

Hi.
I just restarted the first machine (full restart not just a log out) I
went to edit and changed tx delay from 1 to 2 and offset minute from 1
to 2 click OK left bottom of window tells me the file is stored.
Open edit again TX delay 1 offset 1
So I try again and click save as well but the results are the same.
Once edited and saved the beacon string is saved.
I'm out of ideas.
OK so I had one idea. Stopped pskmail opened the file in Gedit and
changed the values.
Started pskmail values were read in.
Opened edit and the values were back at 1 clicked OK and get a file
changed alert so reload the file and discover the beacon string has been
replaced with an older string an the values have reverted to 1.
It is like default values are being written instead of the changes.
will try the second machine tomorrow.

73 Roger.