[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: Servers syncronization

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 12:02:47 +0100

Il 17/12/2012 09:33, Rein Couperus ha scritto:

 >So, if DDoS attack go away, in next tests I will get more "scattered"
 >signal from different server?. I will try it.

Yes, but only if all servers are connected.

New test today at 11:47 local time (10:47) GMT

Sending a ping I get 4 answers. Only 2 decoded and the other 2 overlapped.
Decoded answers from 9A1CRA (not listed in server list on BigEar) and from DL9YCS-3 (listed in BigEar)

Sending a beacon I get 2 answer overlapped, none decoded.

From aprs.fi site my beacon was send by 9A1CRA

Sending another ping at 11:53 I get 2 answer from DL9YCS-3 and DL4OAH-8, both on BigEar and not overlapped

Sending a beacon I get 3 answer. 2 overlapped (decoded only from 9A1CRA)
and 1 from PI4TUE not overlapped. From aprs.fi site my new beacon come from 9A1CRA

Also beacon send from PI4TUE and DL9YCS-3 at 12:00 local time where correctly spaced

So BigEar is apparently working but servers not connected to BigEar are the problem.

Regards

Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW

 >Mantaining this set of files is a big and manual work
 >If there is a possibility to automatically mantain this files I can work
 >on it.

The servers upload their files automatically, so there is no work
involved...
The telnet server is there only for the servers, I will provide a php
page to
list the frequencies to the user...
You can already see which servers are connected at
http://pskmail.org/localmail.html

 >Franco Spinelli
 >IW2DHW

73, Rein PA0R