[pskmail] Re: Aw: Another frustrating experience

  • From: "Jan Bruggeman" <jan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 19:01:52 GMT

Hello all,

Thanks for the reactions. I've been trying out a bit, but no improvement still.

- I'm allways using my timewave dsp 9+ . In cw mode it offers a 500 hz wide
filter which seems to work best (i.e. I get some reception thru it). I have a
narrow cw filter on my ts 140, but I can't get it decently setup with pskmail.

- I just tried again to ping or inquire a server with pskmail 1.5 / fldigi . On
the website of SM0RWO i see that I am heard, but I do not hear anything comming
back. I do not receive ping reply's nor reception reports. I'm playing around
with sound levels on receiver, dsp and on soundcard, but no improvement there.

- it also seems weather related: I only got it to work in daylight and dry
weather.

mvg,

Jan Bruggeman
Snoekstraat 79