[pskmail] AW: Re: Pskmail PR podcast

  • From: Wolf Höller <wolf.hoeller@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:41:57 +0200

Sitting on the beach, in the left hand a glas of wine and in the right hand my
Nokia E61i with Rein's intetview in the ear. Good job!
I will put an posting with the links into the packet radio net.
I'm going to prepare an artilce about pskmail in the  monthly newspaper of our
national hamradio organisation OeVSV.
This wil also spread the ideas behind pskmail.

73 de Wolf, I0/OE7FTJ/p

-- Ursprüngl. Mitteil. --
Betreff:        [pskmail] Re: Pskmail PR podcast
Von:    "Per Crusefalk" <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum:          31.08.2007 08:10

Hi,

Just listened to it at work, great job Rein!
Lets use this, can we link to it or even store it on the wiki server?
Its a good introduction to pskmail for the beginner, would be good to have
the link on the wiki (perhaps in connection to the overview ?)

73 de Per, sm0rwo

--
P?r Crusefalk
Tj?derslingan 34