[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSReader 1.3.3 beta 5

  • From: "Kurt G. (Topolino)" <topolino60@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 07:41:04 +0000

Hi David,
now it seems the RSS-Feed is "down" ...
Thanks for checking my problem - it seems that the RSS-Feed get "down" when
i installed beta 5.
And i got something in the IE because IE has cached the old content ...

Greetings
Topolino

[prssr-devel-ml] pRSSReader 1.3.3 beta 5

    * From: "Kurt G. (Topolino)" <topolino60@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    * To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    * Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:03:56 +0000

Hi all,
i installed beta 5 - and i imported my old RSS-Feeds.
All is working fine, exept: now a have a problem with following RSS-Feed:
http://www.cliquenabend.de/rss_cliquenabend.php

If i use this URL in the IE, i can read the URL
When i use this URL in beta 5 i get an error: feed not found.
I get the same error if i want to install the URL in the Sitemanager
again...

Has anyone an idea what is getting wrong?

Greetings
Topolino