[prssr-devel-ml] 'Some files were not cached' errors, troubles with caching

  • From: "Konstantin Taran" <tarank@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 19:42:14 +0300

I use pRSSreader-1.3.0-en
Device: Qtek S100, WM2003SE
Connect: cable, through the ActiveSync
There are 'Some files not cached' errors permanently mainly for all feeds.
That what is the typical scenario while the refreshing of feeds:
some first feeds are cached normally, then there is a feed which
enclosures were not cached, then the following feeds have a new
content but theirs online content is not cached at all and the last
feeds in my list were not refreshed and there is the error 'Can't
connect to the site..'
After that the pressing on refresh button for such feed makes nothing
and there are only two ways to cache online content for such feeds:
-- Select all news in list and choose 'cache online content' through
the context menu or through the selecting of all non-cached news in
the cache manager
-- Re-connect the device with ActiveSync and refresh all feeds again
Thus, I'm spending a lot of time for each overall refresh with lots
times of reconnections..
I noticed this wrong behavior since the 1.2 version of pRSSr
Has anybody ever seen this bug?