[prssr-devel-ml] Prssreader 1.3.3 very unstable - Switching back to 1.3.2

  • From: m3freak <m3freak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:05:45 -0400

I have been using Prssreader 1.3.3 for about 2 weeks now, and I'm sorry to
say that I am having nothing but problems.  I am experiencing the following:
- Unable to Auto-Update any of the feeds on a consistent basis
- Import and Export of OPML files is not consistent
- Deletion of single feeds results in all feeds being deleted
- Inconsistency between the the number of new items in the Today Plugin and
Prssreader
- When opening prssreader, for some reason it goes directly to the "Add
Site" menu no matter what I do???  I have to cancel out, and then cancel out
of the site manager..  It does this every time it starts.

Although 1.3.3 has some nice new features, 1.3.2 is at least usable...