[prssr-devel-ml] Must support click-and-hold with D-pad as same as tap-and-hold on screen

  • From: "Dale King" <dalewking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 11:13:11 -0500

This was alluded to in an earlier message by Graham Foster, but I
would like to reiterate that anywhere you have a tap and hold popup
menu that it must also do the same thing with click-and-hold with the
D-pad center button (which also applies in my case to the push and
hold the scroll wheel). It is very important for one handed operation.
This is especially important on the list of articles and within the
article itself.

And within the article itself the popup menu needs the enclosure
submenu as well.

The ideal would be that I can do 99% of the things I want to do with
nothing but the scroll wheel and OK button. I find even using the menu
buttons a pain except for the occasional rare operation.

--
Dale King