[Proverbs31] Re: [Proverbs31] Re: [Proverbs31] Re: [Proverbs31] Re: [Proverbs31] Update on Jim’s Cousin Debbie

  • From: "Tom & Mary Ann Alexander" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("showhorse68")
  • To: proverbs31@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 16:12:18 -0500

Praying!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 21, 2023, at 11:54 AM, Rhonda Hobby <rhondahobby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I have prayed for her!
Love, Rhonda
On Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 11:47:10 AM EST, Linda Ryan <claminator@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you. She taken a turn for the worse. Lungs filled with fluid and they put her into the ICU.  They don’t know what is happening. Jim’s BIL is a retired internal medicine doc and he is saying that it’s more than just the infection they said they had under control.
Keeping all in my prayers. Sandra
Get Outlook for Android