[projectaon] Re: projectaon.org is on new server

  • From: Ingo Kloecker <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 22:21:02 +0100

On Wednesday 23 November 2005 22:56, Jonathan Blake wrote:
> On 11/7/05, Thomas Wolmer <angantyr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > 2005/11/5, Jonathan Blake <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > > [x] everyone - shake down the new web server
> >
> > Submissions through the Editor's Companion don't seem to reach the
> > maillist. But maybe you have implemented automatic updating of the
> > changes lists already? :-)
>
> I wish!
>
> Anyway, you can now see that both the EC and the contact form are
> working. I've also made the pamail script a little nicer in that
> replying to a message shouldn't try to reply to
> pamail.cgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx _Shouldn't_.

Would it be possible to add the email address of the person using the
contact form also to the Reply-to header (additionally to the mailing
list address)? This way replying to contact form messages would be
really easy and we wouldn't forget to send the reply also to the
original poster.

Regards,
Ingo