[projectaon] Re: lone wolf series

  • From: "Timothy Pederick" <pederick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cheeyin21@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 02:51:46 +0900

On 22/12/06, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bear in mind that the US editions of the Grand Master books were abridged
(see
the FAQ on our site for more details), and, as far as I am aware, the New
Order
books (21-28) were only ever published (in English) in the UK, making them
very
rare. I am unsure whether the Grand Master (13-20) books were published in
Australia, I'm afraid.

Just a bit of further information: the entire series (1-28) was indeed
published in Australia, or rather the UK editions were distributed here.

Chee, we're guessing from your email address that you are in Australia, like
myself? I've had a reasonable amount of success tracking down the books in
second-hand bookstores -- which is to say I've got about five, just from
wandering into these stores when I come across them. They also tend to be
quite cheap.

A more dedicated search through second-hand stores would likely turn up more
books. If you intend to build a complete set, though, this method will be
somewhat impractical, and online resources like Simon mentioned will be
better -- but more expensive.

Or of course, you can wait for them to be republished!

Hope this helps,
--
Tim Pederick