[projectaon] Re: Windows Phone Lone Wolf App.

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lor.carnevale@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 11:44:52 -0700

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 1:16 AM,  <pamail.cgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The following was sent from the Project Aon contact form
>    From: Lorenzo Carnevale lor.carnevale@xxxxxxxxx
>    Date: 08:16:49 on Tuesday, March 26, 2013
> Subject: Windows Phone Lone Wolf App.
>
> Hi guys,
> i'm a lover of Lone Wolf series and a Windows Phone Developer.
> I'd like to know if i can use the xml you published to create a Lone Wolf app
> to let every WP owner to read lone wolf adventures.
> i'm asking because in the developer FAQ you ask to host the files on project
> aon exclusively. That would be kinda difficult, because i have to host that
> on Windows Store.

Greetings, Lorenzo. What you read on the FAQ is correct. We do not
have a license to host the Lone Wolf books anywhere other than the
Project Aon website. This presents a challenge for mobile developers,
but one approach is for the mobile software to be hosted on Windows
Store or other external website while the book data are stored on the
Project Aon website. The application then retrieves the data from the
Project Aon website. By separating the data from the application code,
we can stay within the bounds of our license.

Please let us know if you are interested in pursuing this option, and
we can then discuss the details.

For Sommerlund and the Kai!

Jonathan Blake