[projectaon] Welcome to the new face of Lone Wolf

  • From: "Jonathan Blake" <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Project Aon List" <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:06:43 -0800

I received an email this morning from Joe Dever asking that we
incorporate a new Lone Wolf logo into our site by January 1. With the
upcoming publication of so many materials, he stressed the importance
of presenting a consistent look and feel on all official products and
sites. I guess that clears up the question of just how official we are
- we're now an "official site".  :)

Without further ado, here's the new face of Lone Wolf:

http://www.projectaon.org/staff/jonathan/NewFaceOfLoneWolf.gif

I've sent an email asking whether he wants us to keep our phoenix logo
and just use this on Lone Wolf materials (we do more than Lone Wolf
after all) or if this is a replacement for the phoenix.