[projectaon] Re: Software Readers

  • From: "Jonathan Blake" <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:36:35 -0700

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 8:58 AM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  There are a couple of threads on the forum about the various PA
> reader-software
>  that are being written. A couple of times it's been asked why the PA site
>  doesn't link directly to these. For example, see:
>
> <http://projectaon.proboards30.com/index.cgi?board=generalsoftware&action=display&thread=1204840808>

If we feel that they're ready for primetime - even if they're not
perfect yet - then a link on Main/Books would be appropriate. If
they're still under development, then perhaps we should start another
page for them. Since the website's a wiki, no one is stopping the
developers (or anyone else) from adding their own links. ;)

We might even think about adding a "Software" category to the site.