[projectaon] Re: New website design

  • From: Michael Terry <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon List <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 12:32:15 -0500

Thanks so much for this work! Testing on my Ubuntu phone and poking around
a bit, I only noticed one bug:

- The Lone Wolf logo on Main/Books and invdividual book pages (and maybe
more?) is too big. It should be scaled to fit page, as it is on Main/Home.

Other than that, it's a very welcome improvement.

-mt

On 13 November 2015 at 12:16, Jonathan Blake <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I've been working on the new responsive website design for Project Aon.
The basic design has kind of stabilized, so now would be a good time to
have everyone test it. Please check it out on your whatever devices and
browsers you have handy and send your feedback. If you have screenshots,
you can send them directly to me. Thanks!

http://test.projectaon.org/en/Main/Home

http://test.projectaon.org/en/Main/FlightFromTheDark