[projectaon] Re: New maintener for Kai Chronicles

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 09:57:18 -0800

Thanks for jumping into the breach! The future of all PA apps, including web apps, is uncertain. Rather than waste your efforts, I will try to get clarity soon about how we can handle them in the future.

Jon

On 12/18/21 1:36 PM, cracrayol wrote:

Hello everyone,

I've seen in the forum that tonib has stopped development of Kai Chronicles.

Because the source code is now under GPL licence, I've made of a fork of the app. I'm trying to add new books into the app and i'm focused into the web version of the app. I've removed android/cordova code, and kept only english version of the app/books.

I would like to know if it's possible to have a web space on project aon in order to make Kai Chronicles available again and trying to add new uptates to the app.

Thanks.

Florent Carayol.

~~~~~~
Manage your subscription at //www.freelists.org/list/projectaon