[projectaon] Re: Mongooes Stat changes

  • From: Benjamin I Krefetz <krefetz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 10:38:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009, Simon Osborne wrote:

Hi

I propose that we footnote our editions to mention changes made to the Mongoose editions to make them less impossible.

(ft) 06tkot 26: In the most recent edition of The Kingdoms of Terror published by Mongoose Publishing, Altan's statistics have been altered to: COMBAT SKILL 28 ENDURANCE (TARGET Points) 50. As this revision has been made with Joe Dever's blessing, you may decide to use these revised statistics instead of the original ones presented here.

(ft) 08tjoh 13: In the most recent edition of The Kingdoms of Terror published by Mongoose Publishing, 'four rounds or less' has been altered to 'six rounds or less'. As this revision has been made with Joe Dever's blessing, you may decide to use these revised statistics instead of the original ones presented here.

(ft) 09tcof 128: In the most recent edition of The Kingdoms of Terror published by Mongoose Publishing, Zakhan Kimah's statistics have been altered to: COMBAT SKILL 39 ENDURANCE 46. As this revision has been made with Joe Dever's blessing, you may decide to use these revised statistics instead of the original ones presented here.

Is everyone OK with this? Can the wording be revised so that it sounds a bit less lame?

Well, it would definitely be less lame if the second and third footnotes didn't refer to The Kindoms of Terror ;)

Ben