[projectaon] Re: Lone Wolf Movie

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, caffeine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 16:12:51 -0800

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:24 PM,  <pamail.cgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The following was sent from the Project Aon contact form
>    From: Simon Mui caffeine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>    Date: 00:24:54 on Tuesday, January 8, 2013
> Subject: Lone Wolf Movie
>
> I know Joe Dever has been working on the film for Lone Wolf and I would like
> to know how much of it is complete (I think all of us would) and also want to
> recommend actor Sam Claflin for the role as Lone Wolf. His work in Snow White
> and the Huntsman convinced me that it should be him. Heck, he even dressed
> like him in that movie. Rupert Sanders directed it and is an up and coming
> talent who should do the Lone Wolf series. But don't take my word for it,
> just watch the movie and I bet you'd agree. Pass it along to Mr. Dever please.

Greetings Simon,

We would all like to know the latest news. Regrettably, we are not
privy to those details. I doubt that Mr. Dever has much control over
who gets cast for the film, but let's hope that they get someone of
the caliber of Sam Claflin. All the same, I'm excited to see the movie
whoever is involved. :)

Thanks for contacting us.

For Sommerlund and the Kai!

Jonathan Blake