[projectaon] Help with editing, etc.

  • From: pamail.cgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 06:47:04 -0700 (PDT)

The following was sent from the Project Aon contact form
   From: Scott Greig scott.greig@xxxxxxxxx
   Date: 13:47:04 on Saturday, August 4, 2012
Subject: Help with editing, etc.

Hi there... I'm really interested in helping out with your project, and I have
a variety of skills you might find useful. I only own a couple of the books
personally (Slaughter Mountain Run and a french version of one of the books
called "La Metropole de la Peur") so I could help edit either of those - or if
you don't have the french one at all, I could scan it or transcribe it or
whatever.

Additionally, I have graphic design skills, and I am also capable of producing
PDFs and other eBook formats for mobile readers (mobi, epub, etc.) if you're
still looking for assistance in those departments.

Finally, I'm also interested in some software development, although that's not
totally front-and-center with me at the moment. I'd like to create web-playable
versions of the books, probably with a software package like Quest or something
(using the Gamebook mode). I could maybe lend assistance in other areas too.

So, in a nutshell, I'm kind of a jack of all trades and a huge fan of
gamebooks, and I'd like to help out wherever I can be of use. I also have a
fair amount of free time as I'm self employed. It's a little confusing trying
to figure out the proper procedures to volunteer for all the various things
that need doing, so hopefully we can discuss where I can be of use and then
point me in the right direction. Thanks very much for your time.

Sincerely,
Scott Greig