[projectaon] Re: Fwd: [aon-announce] New Publisher Announced for Lone Wolf Books 18-28!

  • From: James Durrant <james.durrant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 00:16:30 +0000

Hi,

this looks like good news indeed!

I don't want to speak out of turn - publishing rights are a complex area - but
I am a little confused.

Mongoose are no longer allowed to publish.

How does a new English reader obtain new copies of #1-#17?  Do you know if
there are plans to bridge this gap?

Many thanks for all of your hard work on this project, being the bridge, and
for the latest greatest news yet.

J.