[projectaon] Re: [Fwd: Project Aon - LW Book 1 Web Accessibility - Robert Wellock]

  • From: Ingo Kloecker <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 20:32:20 +0100

On Tuesday 17 March 2009, Simon Osborne wrote:
> Hi
>
> I know this is a bad time to bring this up, but I'm forwarding a
> 'report' on accessibility in Book 1 which could have implications for
> the other books too. Should we decide to implement this information
> in the transform scripts, we might be reducing the size of each HTML
> page as well as improving accessibility. I'm no expert, though, so
> I'm passing it on to people who know more than I do . . . sorry . . .
> :-\

Woah. That is an excellent report on the accessibility of the numbered
sections in the books. I'm looking forward to the other reports.

I'll leave commenting on the proposed changes to Jon (because he might
have had reasons to do things the way they are currently), but I
volunteer to apply the changes to the XSL files. Since I'm working
on "my" improved (?) latex.xsl I've become an expert in XSLT. Yeah,
right! :-)

Regards,
Ingo