[projectaon] Fwd: Project Aon

  • From: "Jonathan Blake" <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Project Aon List" <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:51:54 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christine McNew
Date: Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 7:56 AM
Subject: RE: Project Aon
To: blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Mr. Blake,

Thank you for your note informing us about the error in our 2010 Texas
Teens Read! manual.  Please accept my apology for this error.  I have
requested that the statement regarding public domain be removed from
the annotation.

Best regards,

Christine McNew
Youth Services Consultant
Texas State Library and Archives Commission
1201 Brazos
Austin, TX 78701