[projectaon] Re: Flight from the Dark

  • From: Timothy Pederick <pederick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, paul_cass7@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 10:41:19 +0800

Hi Paul,

On 21 March 2013 08:46, you wrote:

> Why does your version of Flight from the Dark not include the extra
> chapter that can be found in the hardcover collectors addition?

The "Collector's Edition" is part of a recent reprinting and updating of
the Lone Wolf books. Our internet editions reflect the text of the original
Lone Wolf books, not the updates. This is not out of any bias against the
updated editions -- the changes are completely official and written by Joe
Dever, who I understand was motivated to create the new beginning by twenty
years of development in his writing abilities -- but because the original
books are the ones that we have licence to publish online.

That said, there are always people who will prefer one version over
another, and we're pleased to be able to offer the original for people to
compare!

--
Tim Pederick
On behalf of Project Aon