[projectaon] Re: FTP access

  • From: Eric Zollman <eric.zollman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Project Aon List" <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 00:25:19 -0500

John...

I am using FileZIlla (which has support for SFTP) But I don't see an option anywhere to change the SSH key., What software are you using. Mabey if I use the same software I can make the changes and get it to work? idk, just an ides.,

-Eric

-----Original Message----- From: Jonathan Blake
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 3:22 PM
To: Project Aon List
Subject: [projectaon] Re: FTP access

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 11:25 PM, Eric Zollman <eric.zollman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have been trying to access the FTP server but it is timing out
repeatedly...

Have there been any changes that I am un aware of or something??

The server was recently moved to a new host. This means that the SSH
keys changed, so maybe that's causing problems? Once I told my SFTP
software to trust the new keys, I was able to log in as normal.

BTW, your message was trapped in moderation because it came from an
address not subscribed to the list.