[projectaon] Re: Ebooks updated and uploaded (and new fb2 files)

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 10:02:15 -0700

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 12:47 AM, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino
<jfs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm glad to let you know that, after having my old CPU crunch numbers
> and run programs for a few days, I have uploaded today updated files
> for different ebook readers of all the published Lone Wolf books
> (except for #25) and Grey Star books at
> http://www.projectaon.org/staff/javier/ebooks/

This is really great work, Javier. There are still some fixes that I
want to make to the epub xsl, specifically to investigate the
validation errors reported here:

http://projectaon.org/staff/jonathan/epub-validator-results-01fftd.php

But, I don't see why these couldn't be put into the Contributed
section of the book pages until we're satisfied that they are ready to
be official formats. Thoughts anyone?