[projectaon] Complaint on Mongoose Publishing

  • From: pamail.cgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 06:39:24 -0800 (PST)

The following was sent from the Project Aon contact form
   From: Sergio De Almeida sole_flow@xxxxxxxxxxx
   Date: 14:39:24 on Friday, December 11, 2009
Subject: Complaint on Mongoose Publishing

Hello, I am Sergio De Almeida. Last week I bought Lone Wolf books 5-12 from
Mongoose Publishing. When I sent for the item through PayPal, I received no
e-mail detailing the item was ever dispatched. I communicated with Matthew
Sprange at Mongoose Publishing, to ask for details of when the item would
arrive. He told me they had no record of the transaction. How incompetent is
that? A week later, I decide to send for the same batch of books again, for
£99.80, because I have no idea if they're ever going to arrive, or if they've
even beeen dispatched. Then as you would believe it, I ened up receiving the
order on the same day. So within 6 hours of making the second order, I
communicated with msprange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to cancel the second order I
made again through PayPal, as I had already received the first one. Then what
does he come out with? That he again had no record of the transaction. I mean,
who's he working for? Doesn't he even know what orders Mongoose Publishing
  are sending through the letter box? What's going in to Mongoose Publishing's
bank account? What exactly is his function if he doesn't know that. To be
honest with you, I just don't want to do anymore business with Mongoose
Publishing ever again. Is there somewhere else where I can buy the Collector's
Edition Lone Wolf books from? I don't want to buy from them, I want to buy fom
you. I want to buy from someone or somewhere that's competent. The transaction
ID for that order was 3X350618MN054351Y. The Item No. was 8196422. It's not
fair, a person should have a right to cancel an order within a small time of
transaction/payment. A person should be allowed to know whe an order is
actually coming. Please let me know if there's another way to spend my money.