[projectaon] Combat Heroes 2: Emerald Enchanter

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 22:15:35 +0000

Hi

I've been investigating reworking my files for the Combat Heroes PDFs and I have a vectorised version of Emerald Enchanter here:

<http://projectaon.org/staff/simon/Combat%20Heroes%202%20-%20Emerald%20Enchanter%20%28SVG%29.pdf>

Note that it is approximately 33Mb. Working on these books will take time; it has taken about a week's work to get EE in a reasonable state. Working using LibreOffice (since MS Office does not support SVG graphics) is a total pain; the file takes around 3 hours to save (!!) and an even longer amount of time to export to PDF. So any changes will take time!

I think the increase in quality is definitely apparent and I intend to work on upgrading the other three books...just very slowly...