[projectaon] Re: Book 20

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 23:05:21 +0000

Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 5:40 AM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I haven't made any further changes than what you've done, Simon. And
by a twist of file permissions, I can't upload an updated version to
the test area. If you can't get to it, I'll upload an updated version
to the real area before making it public tomorrow.

I seem unable to create a folder on the server to upload 20tcon. :-/

I uploaded a single-page edition to the full release area, and a full new version to the test area (both with tomorrow's date). If it helps, you can download:

<http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml/lw/20tcon/20tcon.zip>
<http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml/lw/20tcon/20tcon.tar.bz2>

and then upload them, along with an unarchived version, to the relevant place tomorrow. If possible. Or I might get to it tomorrow morning if you don't get the chance.