[projectaon] Re: Annual Report 2009

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 13:31:42 +0000

On 31/12/2009 12:53, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:
Maybe it would be appropiate to reference also the changes introduced
in the site related to the other (non-English) projects. For what I
now:

- The Spanish version of Project Aon released two books of Lone Wolf
in Spanish: number 5 and number 6. Additionally a lot of typos were
fixed in the XML files of previously released versions although they
still have yet to be re-released.  Also, numbers 7, 8 and 9 have been
worked on and are almost ready for release.

- The Italian version of Project Aon started this year, with the
release of two translation of books: 'Combat Heroes: White Baron' and
a PDF release of a Lone Wolf comic (Il Teschio di Agarash)

Yes, this is all relevant stuff. Thanks for collating it into one place, Javier. I focus mainly on the main English content of the site, so I'm not always aware of what is going on with the other translations, but the Spanish and Italian gamebook communities are both considerable and any way we can gain coverage for the translated 'sister sites' is worth it.

I've added this information to the Annual Report (hopefully I've got everything correct!) and updated it, as well as fully-justifying the text: <http://www.projectaon.org/en/pdf/misc/Project_Aon_Annual_Report_2009.pdf>