[projectaon] Re: 01hh updated

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 22:02:07 +0100

Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 2:40 AM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Everything you mentioned should now be fixed except:

The CSS will need to be fixed after we decide what to do with the
visual presentation of the book.

Yeah, the spit 'n' polish is the last thing to do.

* Iain's illustrations for the combination locks appear to be MIA (e.g.
Section 152)

We need to check those illustrations into SVN.

Iain, could you check the images in to the SVN? If it's easier, send 'em to me or Jon and we can get them added. Cheers! 01HH has been a real team effort, and I'm sure we'll all be glad when the darn thing's done! It's also nice to see the number of issues still outstanding now fits onto one screen. ;-)

There seems to be an odd problem with the footnote in Section 209. The footnote # in the section text is 1, whereas it should be 21. The surrounding sections with footnotes seem to be correct. <http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml/fw/01hh/sect209.htm> Also, this footnote doesn't seem to appear on the footnotz.htm page.