[project1dev] Re: new screenshots up!

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 09:41:03 -0700

Oh rad, cool deal Hanaan, that will be cool to get in.

Katie should be able to tell you what else needs to be done.  I roughly know
what's left but she knows who is working on what so she can make sure and
give you a next task that someone else isn't already workin on :P

That's going to be sweet to get rid of one of the temp art huts hehe thanks
Hanaan (: