[project1dev] Re: here's my update for the week

  • From: Matthew Morgan <MMorgan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 14:26:49 -0700

Your steams gunna get punked.

From: project1dev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:project1dev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of eric
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 2:09 PM
To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [project1dev] Re: here's my update for the week

Lol matthew.

Hey guys, great example of steampunk at shirt.woot.com :)

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

________________________________
From: Matthew Morgan
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:38:42 -0700
To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
No your not. Liar.

From: project1dev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:project1dev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of eric
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:29 PM
To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not really anything big, I am here for my sister's wedding, so just hangin out
:)

From: Kent Petersen
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:21:51 -0700
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Have any plans Eric?
On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 12:18 PM, eric
<figarus@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:figarus@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Neat idea. We could make it like in lord of the flies where the two enemy
tribes come together that one night and party like savages - really cool idea,
could do a lot of awesome things :)

Btw: I am in cali till monday so...

From: Alan Wolfe
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:01:12 -0700
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
hey we should have a place like burning man in the game, a camp out in the
middle of a huge desert with all sorts of crazy things going on.

we could have it like theres a massive expanse of desert and you have to find
your way through the sand storms / fighting desert monsters and if you go the
right way you come across the camp hehe
On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Kent Petersen
<kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Weekly update:
I didn't do a ton of work on the project. I added in some pretty art by Alex.
Work's been busy and my home life has been busy. I am leaving for burning man
in about 3 weeks and will be gone for about 10 days.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 5:54 AM, Chris Riccobono
<crysalim@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Yeah, I think it is.  I will know for sure when I try to install
windows on it, with the new setup.

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Kent
Petersen<kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
> Bummer. Did your hard drive turn out to be ok?
>
> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 11:12 AM, Chris Riccobono
> <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>>
> wrote:
>>
>> My computer: broked
>>
>> But I have a new mobo and cpu coming on Weds, so then I can make it
>> un-broked.  Until then, withdrawal!

This e-mail is the property of Oakley Inc. It is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.