[project1dev] Re: So...

  • From: Steven Kahn <supremeshadowkai@xxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:32:37 -0700

Nice!  Sounds great Nick.  Good luck! XD

Nick Klotz wrote:
Tech Support via phone and remote assistance for Charming Shoppe, including their corporate HQ, and all their retailers: Fashion Bug, Lane Bryant, Catherines, and Petite Sophisticate.

Great entry-level position, pay is okay too, and the place is really chill. They have "casual" weekends; I went in for my interview on Friday in a suit/tie, people were walking around in t-shirts, shorts, flipflops, etc, haha, I felt a little out of place. :P

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    congrats man. What is your job position?

    On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 12:00 PM, eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:figarus@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        hey congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        :) :) :)

        On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Nick Klotz
        <roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

            I got a job, finally.  Woot!