[project1dev] Re: Eric took off

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:32:12 -0700

Well if you want to do single player it needs AI, and the dice for the other
players needs to be hidden.

If you want to do multiplayer, the network stuff needs to work, and the dice
for the other players needs to be hidden.

The UI needs another iteration or two also, since stuff is hidden /
confusing a little bit.

Maybe some sound effects when you click on buttons or events happen (like
dice rolling), and some background music would be nice.