Re: vs 2010 jaws project

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 15:02:17 -0500

Hi, Ken,

Have you had any problems in the c++ environment?  Specifically, using
the route jaws to pc cursor command and then using the jaws cursor to
move around on the screen.  What happens when you make a typo and try
to go back and correct it?

The reason I ask is that I am wondering if certain language
environments work better than others.  I believe it was Katherine Moss
who posted several times on this list that she uses vs 2010 all the
time with c# without any problems.  Since you just used it with c# and
didn't seem to have any trouble, whereas I tried it with c++ and had
pain and misery ... I'm curious and a bit suspicious of vs2010.  I
believe the fellows interested in downloading it just now were trying
to code in it using c++ and got similar results to me.

Thanks.
Alex M