Re: vbscript help

  • From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff.bishop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:01:30 -0700

Refer to the INIFile object in the Window-Eyes scripting documentation.  Here
is some sample code that deals with the INI file:

Dim strINIFileName : strINIFileName = ClientInformation.ScriptPath &
"\McTwit.ini"
Dim oINIFileNameObject : Set oINIFileNameObject =
Application.INIFile(strINIFileName)

The above code creates the object and assigns it to a filename to write to.
You can use the Text and Number properties of the INI object to write to the
file:

Here is a sample from the McTwit scripts:

oExtensionsINIFileNameObject.Text("Configuration", "EnhancedSpeech") = "y"