Re: use of JAWS with SAP

  • From: "Hayden's Harness Attachment" <vigmo1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 21:57:51 -0700

This is very timely. I am currently working with an employer to rebuild their
HR website and have already run into problems with JAWS 9 and their seriously
out of date HR web. One thing they are looking at is going with SAP. And design
a system that overcomes all of my  accessibility problems. Also come up with a
SIMPLE system for employees and managers. I will not be doing the coding just
designing, meeting with the people who are to use the system and designing for
screen reader access. So any comments/suggestions can be directed to
flodabay@xxxxxxx
Angus MacKinnon
Infoforce Services
http://www.infoforce-services.com

"Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into
the light." - Helen Keller