Re: to my close friend and brother, Alex, I am so emotionally drained listen Hank Snow is truly one of the best

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 14:44:07 +0100

Zach,

This is a programming list, and you have replied to every single spam message, thus causing spam yourself. As a moderator doesn't seem to be hanging around here anywhere, I must ask you to desist. If you are interested in Maheen's ramblings, email him off-list. His, or your message do not have anything to do with programming.

On Monday, July 13, 2009 06:18 PM, zach D on Del said:
what did they do?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maheen" <maheen.wick@xxxxxxxx>