three tools

  • From: Robert J Smith <rsmith247@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 15:37:03 -0500

Hi all.  My supervisor has asked me if the following tools are accessible
with the JAWS speech package:
vb.net, c#.net, asp.net.  I got a reply from someone on the JAWS list a
couple years ago stating that all three of these tools were accessible.
Are there any programmers on this list who are developing form and report
applications using these tools?  Are there any limitations?

Thank you in advance.

Robert Smith

delivery.
purpose.