thememberarea.com ???

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bprogramming" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 20:12:32 -0500

Hi all --
I just got a bit of spam with my name on it telling me to click a link to
watch legal movies and music.  I don't ordinarily click on spam links and
didn't bit on this one, but I am wondering if anyone else got this one and
whether the names were harvested from the list.
My account has been relatively free of spam for the years I have used it. I
hate to see it start now. I had an old email back in NJ that was blasted
with no less than 600 spam messages a day, and sometimes it was hard to
avoid opening them just to identify which were legitimate messages.

Anyway, just checking.
--le