Re: spell checker libs

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 07:14:01 -0400

I just googled and found a bunch of options. I did not see any built-in spell
checkers provided in Visual Studio but there are a ton of Third Party apps for
spell checking out there.
  If you are going to have spell checkers working on diferent language culture
platforms that would require a spell checker with such capabilities and I did
not see one specific to that requirement but my quick google was prior to
knowing this requirement from this post. I am working on a Language Translator
but it does not have a spell checker yet so have not dug into that. By the way,
first, are you using Microsoft Translator to handle the translation: Second,
are  you  using Resource Files and satalite assemblies or rolling your own
conversion methodology for the actual translation prior to display of the UI
Elements?
  Rick USA