software for starving students

  • From: "jaffar" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:23:17 +0800

Hi All. I was surfing the net earlier to look for answers to some of my programming problems and stumbled upon this weblog site,

http://hamzeen.wordpress.com/category/open-source/
an open source related site. One of it's features is a website dedicated to gathering software onto an iso image, then allow for it to be downloaded either via torrent or the http protocol. Here are the details which i have gathered direct from the weblog. I don't know how accessible are these softwares, but i guess this no harm in giving them a try.
Details below.
Software for Starving Students is an Open CD with a fine collection of free and open source softwares. Though it is labeled as "Software for Starving Students" any body is free to download and use it. You can download the image and burn your own CD. Importantly, you are also encouraged to distribute it among your friends and family.
So why wait share the spirit.
You can get more information via,
www.softwarefor.org
Cheers!