secure crt questions

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:42:04 -0600

Hello all,
I'm having a bit of a proglem with Secure Crt. First, it seems to have changed from the older version I was using; my prompt would show at the bottom of the screen. Now, it still shows, but the prompt starts at the top of the screen, and as more data is appended it just gets put below everything. When the data hits the bottom of the screen, the top bit is scrolled off, and the new data is still appended. I'm also noticing issues with insert+page down reading like two lines above where it should be.
Any fixes/ideas would be great.