Re: question on audio streeming

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 01:51:55 -0800

its there, as I said a friend of mine uses it for his station, and I have assisted him with it, hmmmm, you do your show as an m3u file/playlist, and then you use the admin screen to start it, I think there is a scheduler as well but I never had to use it so don't know how to set it up, I had full admin rights and just did it directly when the time came.

if done this way, the show cycles and when a person signs on, they get the spot where the list is at, not the beginning of the list of songs and/or commercials etc.

HTH,
elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "prateek aggarwal" <prateekagarwal99@xxxxxxxxx>